Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Conquering Procrastination

Finding solutions to procrastination has been a long struggle, just like having daily procrastination itself, but as of today, I have finished all my necessary research and experimenting to provide some pretty valuable data. 

Here I have a link to my data table for different procrastination tips that can help: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zc84N2Q3Fl6O57zxalyJMXSZtW0E89-czT69vgH4BEo/edit?usp=sharing

In the long run, not only have I provided everyone some legitimate methods on how to combat procrastination, I myself have benefited from this experiment as well as the peers I used as my test subjects. Here I have attached some photos of them working hard on their classroom assignments as a result of successfully combatting procrastination: 



I think that I deserve a high grade on this 20-time project because I have executed the experiment just as how a professional scientist or researcher would. I overcame my challenges by coming up with creative and thoughtful solutions, I tested repeatedly and got accurate results, and I can clearly see the impact I've made on the reduced procrastination of me and my peers. 

And yes, I know I already mentioned this, but I also created a very comprehensible spreadsheet to make data easier to understand, and it can be found right here:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zc84N2Q3Fl6O57zxalyJMXSZtW0E89-czT69vgH4BEo/edit?usp=sharing

For my complete journey through the struggle to fight procrastination, you can visit my 20 Time blog at jeffrey20time.blogspot.com

I wish you good luck on your fight against procrastination.













No comments:

Post a Comment